Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Betabrand's Smart Fashion

I'm not usually one to write about clothing or pay much attention to fashion (1). But I will make an exception to discuss San Francisco-based Betabrand. Back in January, Betabrand sent out an open casting call for a photoshoot that would highlight their spring clothing collection. The call specified the company wanted women with advanced degrees or who were working towards advanced degrees. 

Over 60 women Ph.D.s and doctoral candidates responded to the call, including my own classmate, Nicole. 


If you have time, visit Betabrand's website and check out the collection. Even if the clothing is not your style, I think we can all agree that these women are rockstars. 


              
1) In fact, I tend to wear my clothing until it is literally falling apart. 
2) Disclaimer: I am in no way being paid to endorse Betabrand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment